Aerosmith's Steven Tyler Talks Health After Tour Cut Short - NBC Chicago

Aerosmith's Steven Tyler Talks Health After Tour Cut Short

Tyler said he did not have a heart attack or seizure which led to tour cancellation

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Lady Gaga Brings In R. Kelly For New Single
    Lukas Barth/AP Photo
    Steven Tyler performs during an Aerosmith concert at the Koenigsplatz in Munich, Germany. In a statement posted to the band's website on Oct. 2, 2017, Tyler disputed rumors about his health.

    Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler is disputing rumors about his health after an early end to the band's tour, saying he "certainly did not have a heart attack or seizure."

    The 69-year-old Tyler said in a statement posted on the band's website that he's sorry for cutting the tour short, but he had to have a medical procedure that only his doctor in the United States could perform.

    Aerosmith announced last week that it was canceling the tour's final four shows in Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Mexico. Tyler said in that announcement that his condition wasn't life threatening, but it was something he needed to deal with immediately.


    'Late Night': A Closer Look at Trump's Summit With Putin

    [NATL] 'Late Night': A Closer Look at Trump's Summit With Putin

    Seth Meyers takes a closer look at President Donald Trump meeting Russian President Vladimir Putin in Finland and delivering one of the most surreal performances by a president in modern American history.

    (Published Tuesday, July 17, 2018)