Are you trying to plan your meal for tonight?
Look no further than this perfect recipe from Rose Mary!
Lamb Ragu Mafaldine Abruzzi
3 lbs. ground lamb
2 28oz cans tomato purée
6 cloves garlic
1 pound jimmy nardello or baby bell peppers, stemmed but whole
1 white onion, small dice
1c chopped parsley
.25 lbs. ground parmigiano reggiano
2oz olive oil
1oz hungarian smoked paprika
1 lb. bucatini pasta
- Heat olive oil in a large dutch oven.
- Add lamb and cook until brown.
- Add onions, garlic, and paprika, then add peppers. Sweat for a few minutes and add in
- Let slow cook, stirring every once in a while, for 45-60 minutes, until peppers are soft
- Season with salt.
- Boil bucatini in seasoned water.
- Combine with sauce and chopped parsley.
- Plate and serve with parmigiano reggiano on top.