We’ve finally reached the end of the work week, and to celebrate, Madhouse Enforcer has your latest batch of Hawks Headlines.
- In case you missed it, the Chicago Blackhawks announced on Thursday that single-game tickets will go on sale on Monday the 19th at 10 a.m. Obviously, the tickets will be in high demand. [Blackhawks.com]
- Niklas Hjalmarsson had his day with the Stanley Cup on Thursday, and as you would expect, it was a pretty cool sight (note: you will need a translator to actually read the text, but the pictures are cool) [Tranas Tidning]
- WGN Radio will be airing a special on the Blackhawks’ 2013 Stanley Cup run, along with fan reaction to the proceedings, this evening from 7pm-9pm. If you miss it, it can be heard on their website. [Blackhawks.com]
- We had our reaction to the Nashville Predators’ new ticket policy that makes it more difficult for Hawks fans to obtain seats to games on Wednesday, and Greg Boysen had his own take on things. [Second City Hockey]
- Earlier this week, Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews revealed the philosophy of Team Canada heading into the Olympics: Gold medal or bust. [CSN Chicago]
- Finally, Colorado Avalanche captain Gabriel Landeskog inked a seven year contract extension on Thursday, meaning that one of the Hawks’ new divisional rivals has locked up their captain long-term. [Yahoo Sports]