Groupon surpassed LivingSocial in market share revenue, according to Yipit data. And it’s start in the U.K. e-commerce arena is shaping up to be a success. Groupon’s recent venture into education is proving to work too.
In other daily deals news, Google Offers is still struggling to compete in the U.S. but is trying to grab part of the market in China.
Want to take a pole-dancing class? Groupon’s got a deal (see below).
- Groupon snatches the market share from LivingSocial. (Wall Street Journal)
- Groupon’s entry to e-commerce is a hit in the U.K. (Bloomberg)
- National Louis grad school course is a success. (Chicago Tribune)
- Google Offers tries to grab a portion of the market in China ... (MarketWatch)
- … despite its struggle early in the U.S. daily deals game. (Reuters)
- Today’s Deal: $20 for One Introductory Pole-Dance Workout Class at Sheila Kelley’s S Factor ($40 value).