Daily deal values aren't really deals, according to research from directory service firm Thumbtack. But whose fault is that?
In the meantime, LivingSocial is introducing new high-end, food-related deals, and Groupon is thinking about an entry into Thailand (LivingSocial did this months ago).
Also – is there another Groupon gaffe for the haters to tear apart? If the New York Post is to be believed, it is so.
- Are values of daily deals inflated, and if so, who’s to blame? (Daily Deal Media)
- Groupon contemplates move into Thailand after LivingSocial’s entry. (TheNextWeb)
- LivingSocial offers high-end food discounts. (Fox News)
- Groupon deal offers discounted chopper rides in NY, days after helicopter deaths. (New York Post)
- Today’s Deal: $50 for $200 toward a new mattress or mattress set at The Bedding Experts