Groupon’s back on track with its IPO, at possibly half the initial valuation, as we reported Tuesday.
The IPO is now valued at about $11 to $12 billion, but nothing’s ever set in stone with this company so stay tuned.
Also, rival LivingSocial is in a deal with Clear Channel. What goes better together than daily deals and radio?
And Groupon’s G-Team has a program to help kids ease the social stigma of cancer. Read more:
- IPO back on track. (Wall Street Journal)
- …at a much lower (rumored) valuation. (Reuters)
- LivingSocial in deal with Clear Channel. (New York Times)
- We are not Groupon, we’re much more, says Foursquare. (Information Week)
- G-Team helps kids with cancer. (Marketwatch)
- Today’s Deal: $30 for Bike Tune-Up Package or $30 for $60 Worth of Bike Accessories and Merchandise at Village Cycle Center ($60 Value)