Groupon’s marketing expenses have slowed, and so has its growth.
This occurs as the Wall Street Journal deems CSOI as “financial voodoo” and another financial expert suggests investing in traditional, tried-and-true companies. Also, LivingSocial is getting more creative with its self-promotion. Read on:
- Groupon cuts marketing costs, but growth is slowing – the deets. (Reuters)
- Groupon ousts “financial voodoo.” (Wall Street Journal)
- Ditch the IPOs! Put your money under your mattress. (Smartmoney)
- What wacky and controversial Super Bowl ads? Groupon rival LivingSocial takes a Cash Cab approach. (AdWeek)
- Today’s Deal: $10 for Parking at Chicago Botanic Gardens in Glencoe