Groupon’s got some splainin’ to do.
With the recent third-time amended SEC filing, it has cut its revenue in half, and top execs are fleeing (including the five-month veteran COO). Still, the IPO is on the horizon – we just don’t know when.
They also try to clarify the company’s memo to employees leaked to the press last month. In addition, how long do subscribers stick with daily deals before tiring of the offerings?
- Groupon cuts its revenue in half with its amended SEC docs, and the COO heads back to Google (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Still headed for an IPO, but when? (The Street)
- Groupon explains its controversial leaked memo. (Wall Street Journal)
- What’s the “churning point” for Groupon subscribers? (Wall Street Journal)
- Today’s Deal: $899 for Six Zerona Body-Contouring Treatments ($2,000 Value)