News that Groupon is delaying its highly-anticipated IPO is bringing out the “I told you so” crowd in force.
Adding to the fear of a burst tech bubble, Yahoo! ousted its CEO Carol Bartz by phone on Tuesday.
And more fuel for the fire: the use of daily deals, especially in Chicago, is slowing down.
- Groupon delays IPO. (New York Times)
- Is the market, or management causing the delay? (BNET)
- Yahoo! fires its CEO. (Wall Street Journal)
- Daily deal outlets losing steam. (Digital Trends)
- Today’s Deal: $15 for Three Feather Hair Extensions ($30 Value)