Bears Quarterback Jay Cutler and his wife, Kristin Cavallari, are reportedly expecting their second child.
E! News reported on its website Wednesday morning that the couple is expecting a sibling to Camden Cutler, who was born in August 2012.
"We know we want another one close in age to Camden and we're at the point where we're both ready," the site quoted Cavallari as saying in September. "Before Camden was born, I thought I'd be pregnant again by the time he was six months, but I definitely wasn't ready. Now, I'm finally ready."
In February, Cavallari said Cutler is a really good father.
"He's the best. From day one, he changes diapers, he's very hands-on and incredibly involved. I honestly couldn't ask for a better dad," she said. "It's the cutest thing. There's nothing sexier than seeing your guy with your baby."
The pair married in Nashville in June. They first started dating after meeting at Chicago's Market restaurant in 2010 and were engaged in April 2011. That engagement was called off but they were back together months later.
More News from NBCChicago.com:
- Rose: Bulls Loss to Heat “Not the End of the World”
- Middle School Teacher Accused of Distributing Child Porn
- Drivers Say Chicago-Area Insurance Firm Isn’t Paying Up
- Girl, 12, Beaten Against Tree During Abduction Attempt
- Illinois Grad Talks to Students from Space Station
- Meteorologists: Halloween Will Be a Soaker