Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your daily cup of Bears news.
- Warning: Watching this video of Earl Bennett working out will make you feel fat and lazy, even if you are neither fat nor lazy. (Sports Buzz)
- According to Chris Harris, the NBA playoffs are a more accurate barometer of who is the best team in the league. (Hitman Harris)
- Looking at the schedule's tough first week, there is no hint that the league is concerned about missing games. (Pro Football Talk)
- Speaking of, the players and owners spent seven hours with negotiators on Tuesday for "tough talks." The commissioner is confident that the full schedule will be played. (NFL Network)
- The schedule was released last night, but that doesn't mean it's too early to make some predictions on how the Bears will finish. (Chicago Tribune)
- Should the Bears look for a wide receiver in the middle rounds of the draft? (Windy City Gridiron)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.