Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your Thursday morning rundown of Bears news.
- Brian Urlacher spent time in central Illinois, taping ads for Lincoln's Challenge Academy, a military boot camp for troubled youths. (The News-Gazette)
- Bears draft pick J.T. Thomas talked about his prom date with the young woman who has spina bifida. He held back some of his dance moves, not wanting to embarrass the eighth graders. (ESPN NFC North)
- With no football on the docket, it's fun to take a look back, especially at the Bears win over Minnesota in 1985. (Windy City Gridiron)
- The NFL Coaches Association filed a brief in support of the players in the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. (Chicago Tribune)
- Who was the greatest Bears running back of all time: Walter Payton or Gale Sayers? (CSN Chicago)
- Father's Day is around the corner. Here are the Top 10 gifts for the Bears fan dad in your life. (Yahoo! Sports)