Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Brian Urlacher's health and how he pranks his teammates, how the ball should be spread around, and why so many Bears are in the Pro Bowl.
- Brian Urlacher is still not back on the practice field. (Chicago Tribune)
- But he is still a top "boxer." You really want to read about the game the Bears use to relax in the locker room. (RedEye)
- Jay Cutler wants to spread the ball around. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The lopsided reception total for Brandon Marshall is not a good thing. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears Pro Bowl choices are a testament to perseverance. (CSN Chicago)
- Craig Steltz has faith in Anthony Walters at safety. (ESPN Chicago)