Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the return of healthy Bears, Amobi Okoye's return to the team, what the replacement referees mean for the season, and who the captains are for 2012.
- Brian Urlacher returned to practice without incident. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Stephen Paea and Chris Conte als returned to practice. (ESPN Chicago)
- Amobi Okoye took issues with Tampa Bay coach Greg Schiano. (Chicago Tribune)
- Former Bear Jim Miller outlines how the replacement officials are a recipe for disaster. (CSN Chicago)
- The Bears signed eight to the practice squad. (ESPN Chicago)
- They also named the same captains as last season. (Chicago Sun-Times)