Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on to find out the latest person to interview for the GM position, which coach is getting looked at by another club and two videos that you don't want to miss.
- The Bears interviewed Jimmy Raye Jr., a football lifer, for the general manager opening. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Raiders requested permission to talk to newly promoted Mike Tice for their head coaching vacancy. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Judging by resume alone, Tim Ruskell is the best Bears general manager candidate. Hopefully, the Bears will judge him on more than a piece of paper. (CSN Chicago)
- Former Bear Sam Hurd's arraignment on federal drug charges has been scheduled. (ESPN Chicago)
- Do you want a Matt Forte highlight video? OK. If you insist. (NFL)
- You'll want to watch this video of a Packers fan crying after the Packers' loss on Sunday. (Deadspin)