Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Jay Cutler's relationship with Devin Hester, a really adorable Bear Baby and some fun football illustrations.
- Can the Jay Cutler-Devin Hester marriage be saved? It will take a lot of work. (Chicago Tribune)
- Bears' corner D.J. Moore has a new baby. You really need to look at her adorable cheeks. (D.J. Moore)
- Jay Cutler's blueprint to the Super Bowl is clear. He can follow the lead of Joe Flacco and Eli Manning. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Remember those awesome posters of the athletes, like the Bears' Black and Blues Brothers? Check out the story of the brothers who did them. (SB Nation)
- Check out these really cool NFL pictures by an Pixar illustrator. Scroll down for the Bears vs. Cardinals image. (Imgur)
- The NFL is still busy in February. Read what a former agent has to say about what is keeping players, coaches and executives busy this month. (National Football Post)