Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the offensive line, Earl Bennett's health and a new job for an old Bear.
- The upgraded offensive line is already producing results over 2011. (CSN Chicago)
- Earl Bennett's return is well-timed. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears think the NFC North will be the battleground for the conference. (ESPN Chicago)
- They also hope to avoid chippy play against the Lions. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- New Bear Body Eldridge is up for playing tight end or fullback. (ESPN Chicago)
- '85 Bears Gary Fencik was named chairman of the Illinois Lottery Board. (Chicago Tribune)