Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for injury updates from Saturday night's game, how Brian Urlacher's injury affects the team and the lesson Alshon Jeffery learned.
- The Bears are not reading too much into success in the pre-season. (ESPN Chicago)
- Brandon Hardin was released from the hospital and other injury updates. (Chicago Tribune)
- How Brian Urlacher's injury affects more than one position. (CSN Chicago)
- Israel Idonije shows he brings more than intangibles to the table. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Alshon Jeffery learned a valuable lesson in scrap with DeAngelo Hall. (Chicago Sun-Times)