Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for plenty on the Bears wide receiver situation, how Charles Tillman impressed, Lovie Smith's expectations and more.
- The Bears have multiple receiving weapons. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Which is one of the reasons Dane Sanzenbacher should be worried about a roster spot. (Chicago Tribune)
- Charles Tillman showed off his takeaway skills again at minicamp. (ESPN Chicago)
- Lovie Smith likes what he sees. (Chicago Tribune)
- He also expects Matt Forte to be back for training camp. (CSN Chicago)
- A guide to NFL players next six weeks. (National Football Post)