Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Bears news.
- Jay Cutler's knee must be just fine, because he got down on one knee to propose to Kristin Cavallari. He also asked her father for permission. Well done, QB 1. (Ace Showbiz)
- The Jewish community is proud to have Gabe Carimi represent them as a Chicago Bear, both because of his playing ability and his open embrace of his religion. (Jewish Journal)
- When -- if? -- free agency starts, the crop of available players is weak. (ChicagoBears.com)
- The Bears "feel good" about Caleb Hanie, but are open for a situation where draft pick Nathan Enderle is a better option. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- 10 things that are awesome about Jerry Angelo. Yes, they found 10! (Windy City Gridiron)