Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Henry Melton, Brian Urlacher's thoughts on Matt Forte, and Brandon Marshall and your fantasy team.
- Henry Melton's pass rush shows both promise and concern. (CSN Chicago)
- Brian Urlacher says the holdout won't hurt Matt Forte. (ESPN Chicago)
- He also left no doubt he'll be ready for camp. (National Football Post)
- The NFL Network's Top 100 makes statements about the Bears. (CSN Chicago)
- Is Brandon Marshall a good fantasy choice? (Windy City Gridiron)