Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on the Bears scouting staff, how Brian Urlacher helped out a teammate, the Rivalry Cup, training camp and Devin Hester's role.
- Phil Emery has set his scouting staff. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- An ex-Bear credits Brian Urlacher for his success. (Chicago Tribune)
- Bears doing good? Bears doing good. (CSN Chicago)
- Check out the Rivalry Cup, a golf outing between retired Bears and Packers players that benefits charity. (Rivalry Cup)
- One writer says to expect limited returns from Devin Hester. (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears released their training camp schedule. (CSN Chicago)