Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news.
Read on for Lance Briggs taking a cold swim, Brian Urlacher's new endorsement, how the Bears may draft and what a lawsuit means to the NFL.
- Lance Briggs will take the Polar Plunge to raise money for Special Olympics on Saturday. (ESPN Chicago)
- Brian Urlacher is the new face of the original eye black. (Sports Business Journal)
- Don't be surprised if the Bears go with a defensive end with their first-round draft pick. (CSN Chicago)
- Dave Duerson's family's lawsuit could change the NFL. (Chicago Tribune)
- Has the window closed for the Bears to win a championship? (Windy City Gridiron)