Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your daily dose of Bears news.
- Jerry Angelo's record of trading for more draft picks is spotty, but that doesn't mean he won't do it again during next weekend's draft. (Chicago Tribune)
- With the 29th pick in the draft, the Bears are in a tough spot. (National Football Post)
- Chicago is used to having the Bears on Monday Night Football, but Detroit fans haven't seen their team play on Monday nights in 10 years. They are kind of excited. (Shutdown Corner)
- Speaking of the schedule, what matchup are you most looking forward to? (Windy City Gridiron)
- It's still too early to make predictions about the Bears schedule, though. (CSN Chicago)
- Charles Tillman and his family went on Oprah this week to meet the family who donated a heart to Tillman's daughter. See the emotional meeting here. (Oprah)