Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on who the Bears have signed, Kyle Long's place on the offense and Matt Forte's sweet new home.
- The Bears are moving quickly to make sign their draft picks. They signed Jordan Mills and Cornelius Washington on Wednesday. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Phil Emery reconfigured the Bears' scouting staff when he started as general manager. He's been in office for more than a year, but he's still making changes. (Chicago Tribune)
- Kyle Long can be as effective a weapon for the Bears as he was for Oregon. See how he can fit into offensive coordinator Aaron Kromer's game plan. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Matt Forte got his big contract, so now he has a big home. The Bears' running back bought a $1.47 million home in Mettawa. (Chicago Tribune)
- Defensive lineman Stephen Paea must be a bit of a romantic. Check out what his favorite movie is. (Twitter)