The global fashion-focused shopping event debuted last year as a way to encourage shoppers back into stores despite the econominc downturn.
Several stores in Chicago will be offering deals and shopping events during the one-night celebration of the fashion industry.
Here's just some of the events going on tonight:
- CheekyChicago.com celebrates at BCBGMAXAZRIA on Oak Street only ours after the fashion label's NY runway show. Get cocktails, hors d'ouerves, raffle prizes and free giveaways.
- Vicki Gunvalson from the Real Housewives of the OC will greet shoppers and sign her new book at a shopping party at Macy's on State Street. Shoppers will also get mini-makeovers, music, informal modeling and special shopping incentives. (More details)
- Nieman Marcus locations across the country are celebrating tonight, but you'll want to choose between the Michigan Avenue, Northbrook and Oak Brook locations. They're promising eats, beats and all the fashion you can handle. (more details)
- The Gilt Group and Sprinkles Cupcakes is hosting an event that will award a $1,000 shopping spree to one lucky winner. Click here for details.
- Keep the party going at Crimson Lounge, the official after-party for the FNO festivities at The Shops at North Bridge. Stylish Chicagoans are invited to celebrate with an Absolut Brooklyn hosted bar, giveaways, and the sounds of DJ Justin Dahl.
- Several stores inside Michigan Avenue's Water Tower Place will have special FNO events, including and a cocktail party at C.O. Bigelow that includes a question-and-answer session with Second City Style's Nicole Townsend.