Last Minute Valentine's Day Ideas
Impress your loved one with one of these dates
Still looking for something special for the one you love on Valentine's Day? Here's some ideas for your procrastinators out there.
Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and if don't have a plan yet, it's not too late.
Here's five things ways to impress your lady on the body day:
- The Fairmont Chicago hotel is offering a two-night Valentine's Day package that will "only" set you back a cool $100,000 -- plus tax. It includes a two-night stay in the 1,850 square-foot Presidential Suite, a $10,000 gift card to Saks Fifth Avenue Chicago, a VIP personal shopping experience in their Fifth Avenue Club and much more. Click here for more details.
- Dinner and a movie may sound like par for the course, but new Italian restaurant Eduardo's Enoteca brings a bit of a twist by doing it all in one location. On Valentine's Day they have $55 dinner seatings and will be screening the romantic movies "Annie Hall" and "Roman Holiday."
- If you want to get out of town, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is less than a couple of hours away. The Valentine's and Grand Romance packages start at 249 dollars where you get one night free and between the spa and the ski hill you'll have plenty to keep yourself busy.
- More than 10 percent of all couples get engaged on Valentine's Day, so if you want a proposal story that will stand the test of time, get engaged in Batman's bedroom. Hotel 71 is renting out the 39th floor ballroom, which was Bruce Wayne's bedroom in the Dark Knight, where you wine and dine your loved one with one of the best deals in the city. Click here for more information.
- If you're unlucky in love, heartbroken, or could care less about Valentine's Day, head over to AJ Hudson's Public House on North Ashland. They're having an anti-Valentine's Day party on February 14th. Tommy the Piano Man will singing anti-love songs from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. with plenty of drink specials and perhaps the opportunity to meet someone speical.