MDA Bad Pants Golf Event
September 14th golfers wearing bad pants will unite to support a great cause, The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA).
- GolfTEC and Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Resort have combined forces for this 12th annual event which includes: 18 holes of golf, some really bad pants and a BBQ lunch.
- This event, which has become a golf tradition in the Chicago area, welcomes hundreds of golfers from across the country to wear their scariest golf pants while raising money for MDA, which combats neuromuscular diseases through programs of worldwide research, comprehensive medical and community services, and far-reaching professional and public health education.
- The cost of the event is $125.00 and is open to the public. The outing will begin with a shotgun start at 8 a.m. and lunch starts at 1:30pm. To register for this event please call or email: 630-598-0700 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Resort Conference Center hotel is Chicago's premier resort and escape. The resort features newly renovated and oversized guest rooms and suites, 27 holes of championship golf, 50,000 square feet of functional indoor and outdoor meeting and event space, casual and elegant restaurants, and an award winning spa. All the luxuries of a first class Hilton resort are emphasized in a dramatic six story Frank Lloyd Wright inspired lobby. Two nighttime haunts include: The Cave Bar, set in a natural setting of falling waters and lush landscaping and Shiraz on the Water, a classic American restaurant. For more information please visit www.HiltonIndianLakes.com.
- GolfTEC is a pioneering enterprise that has become the largest of its kind in the world—and the broadest reaching golf business based upon number of physical locations. Using an instructional system proven in over 1.7 million lessons with 170,000+ clients since 1995, GolfTEC is the world leader in golf improvement. From tee-to-green, clients gain skills to reach their shot-making and score-reduction goals. The expanding Wall of Fame at each GolfTEC Improvement Center bears witness to personal bests, tournaments won, and accomplishments made tangible.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) is a voluntary health agency — a dedicated partnership between scientists and concerned citizens aimed at conquering neuromuscular diseases that affect more than a million Americans.
MDA combats neuromuscular diseases through programs of worldwide research, comprehensive medical and community services, and far-reaching professional and public health education. With national headquarters in Tucson, MDA has more than 200 offices across the country, sponsors 230 hospital-affiliated clinics and supports nearly 400 research projects around the world. For more information about The Muscular Dystrophy Association, visit the website at www.mdausa.org.