Two customers at an all-you-can-eat buffet (not the one shown in this file image) are banned for life after eating too much.
Two friends found out the hard way that there can be a limit on all-you-can-eat buffets.
Andy Miles and George Dalmon, of the English city of Brighton, were banned for life from a Mongolian barbecue joint that touted its never-ending buffet, the Telegraph reported.
The manager at Gobi restaurant accused the men of regularly pigging out on five bowls of stir-fry each and said they never left a single tip in two years. They ate so much, he told the Telegraph, that there wasn’t food left for the other customers.
Miles and Dalmon blamed their big appetites on “small bowls,” and said the restaurant should honor its promotion, the Telegraph reported.