With the Bulls officially signing Nate Robinson on Tuesday, the 2012-2013 Chicago Bulls roster is pretty much complete.
The team could still add another player -- some rumors suggest that Tracy McGrady could be on the team's radar -- but what the fans see now is what they'll get for the upcoming season.
While some may not be pleased, given the financial constraints the team had to operate under this summer, they really couldn't have done any worse.
On paper this squad may not look like much, but in a top-heavy Eastern Conference, they should still be competitive this season. The best overall conference and league record for a third consecutive season is probably out of the question, but a fifth consecutive playoff appearance is well within the realm of possibility.
With Derrick Rose not expected back until next spring, a playoff berth -- regardless of seed -- is all that Bulls fans could've realistically hoped for anyway.
- Warriors head coach Mark Jackson praises Nate Robinson (ESPN Chicago)
- Worst Chicago Bulls offseason ever? (SBNation Chicago)
- Bulls practicing patience this summer (CSN Chicago)
- Luol Deng struggles as Great Britain loses again (Fox Sports)
- A fan's take on the Bulls new roster (Yahoo! Sports)