Israel's government approved extending its cease-fire through Sunday, as Hamas militants continued to fire rockets into Israel from Gaza, Israel's military said, NBC News reported. The extended cease-fire will last through 5 p.m. ET on Sunday. A Hamas official said the group rejected an Israeli proposal offered earlier on Saturday to extend a humanitarian cease-fire by four more hours. The Palestinian death toll rose to 1,047 Saturday, as 147 bodies were pulled from the rubble, Palestinian health official Asraf al-Kidra said. Israel has lost 42 soldiers, including two who died Saturday, and three civilians.