The bodies of Micheal Nichols, 41, Kennetha Purnell, 38, Matthew Nichols, 13, and Morgan Nichols, 11, were discovered inside the house.
Funerals will be held next week for four members of a family who were found dead in their new Merrillville, Ind., home.
Family and friends will gather to pay their respects to Kennetha Purnell, 38, Micheal Nichols, 41, Matthew Nichols, 13, and Morgan Nichols, 11, at the Holy Cathedral Church of God and Christ, at 15912 Lincoln Ave., in Harvey, Ill.
A wake will be held at 10 a.m. followed by the funeral service at 11 a.m.
All four died, apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning, as they moved into their new home on the 800 block of West 70th Avenue on Oct. 12. Their bodies were discovered four days later during a well-being check.
A gas generator found in the garage, with numerous electronic devices connected to it, is believed to have caused the deaths. Officials said the family had just moved to the suburb from Chicago and didn't yet have the power on in their new home.