There were no injuries after a small fire broke out in an electrical room of the John Hancock building Saturday afternoon.
Five ambulances were seen outside the building, at North Michigan Avenue and East Delaware Place, at around 2:30 p.m.
Light smoke seen emanating from the building was coming from a small electrical fire in a utility room on the 75th floor, said fire department spokesman Quention Curtis.
The building was not evacuated and the fire was quickly put out. A cause hasn't yet been determined.