Four Hospitalized After CO Leak

There was no immediate information about the presence of a carbon monoxide detector

Friday, Jan 31, 2014  |  Updated 8:43 AM CDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Four Hospitalized After CO Leak

Shutterstock

Four people were sent to a Chicago hospital after suffering from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

Chicago firefighters responded to a home on the 7900 block of South Blackstone in Chicago's Avalon Park neighborhood shortly before midnight Friday.

Four people in the home complained of dizziness and were taken to Advocate Trinity Hospital in stable and fair condition.

There was no immediate information about the presence of a carbon monoxide detector.
 

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
Get Our Weather App
Stay ahead of the storm with the NBC... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out