The Taste of Chicago will wrap up its final day of festivities Sunday following a wet and soggy Saturday that ultimately closed the fest.
The festival opens at 10 a.m. Sunday and will run until 9 p.m.
Eli’s Cheesecake will be handing out free slices of a 1,000-pound, 6-foot-tall cheesecake Sunday afternoon. The event was rescheduled following the cancellation of Saturday’s fest.
Sunday will also include performances by Aloe Blacc and The Wailers.
- Pop-Up Restaurants: Taco Joint, Brazilian Bowl Grill, Mama Mia, Garifuna Flava: A Taste of Belize
- Food Trucks: Beavers Coffee + Donuts, Bombay Wraps, Chicago Cupcake, Chicago Lunchbox, Giordano's, Harold's Chicken, Jerk, Pork Chop, Starfruit Café, The Fat Shallot, Windy City Patty Wagon
- 10am-6pm Made In Chicago Market
- 10am-7pm Kidz Zone
- 11:30am In the Kitchen with Mariano's, David Blackmon | Real Men Cook
- 12 Noon J.A. Cohen performs at the Bud Light Stage
- 12:30pm In the Kitchen with Mariano's, Brenden Bolger | Chicago Cupcake Food Truck
- 1:30pm In the Kitchen with Mariano's, Pure Leaf Celebrity Chef Du Jour: Matthias Merges | A10, Billy Sunday and Yusho
- 1:30pm Stone & Snow performs at the Bud Light Stage
- 2:30pm In the Kitchen with Mariano's, Edward Chatman | Chicago's Home of Chicken & Waffles
- 3pm The Blind Staggers performs at the Bud Light Stage
- 3:30pm In the Kitchen with Mariano's, Andrea Dillon & Kendall Dillon | Bon Manger Catering & Events
- 4pm Aloe Blacc & The Wailers perform the Petrillo Music Shell
- 4:30pm In the Kitchen with Mariano's, Chris Tong | My Private Chef, Inc.
- 4:45pm Todd Kessler & The New Folk performs at the Bud Light Stage
- 5pm Matthias Merges, A10, Yusho and Billy Sunday at the Pure Leaf Celebrity Chef du Jour tent
- 5:30pm In the Kitchen with Mariano's, Rob Hafer | Takashi
- 6:30pm Logan Mize performs at the Bud Light Stage