St. Patrick's Day Shenanigans in Chicago
Chicago gets ready to go green
Marcus Riley, Kate Bernot
RedEye nightlife reporter Kate Bernot has five things to do on St. Patrick's Day weekend.
RedEye nightlife reporter Kate Bernot offers five things to do on the Saturday before St. Patrick's Day:
- Food: Ripasso's pop-up Irish restaurant, the Red-Headed Stepchild
- Cocktails: Lincoln Park's Barrelhouse Flat
- Party all night: ROOF on the Wit has DJs late into the night on Saturday.
- Best place not to get puked on: The Gage
- Best place for breakfast the next day: Special Publican Quality Meats menu at Bang Bang Pie Shop.