The Chicago Bulls open training camp in exactly 11 days. In 19 days, they’ll play their first preseason game when the Memphis Grizzlies come to town. After that contest, we’ll get to see exactly who worked hard on their games over the summer and who didn’t.
- Crucial improvements Bulls players should have made over the summer (Major Onions)
- John Calipari praises Derrick Rose and Anthony Davis (ProBasketballTalk)
- Odds each Bulls player stays healthy this season (Bleacher Report)
- D. Rose supports "It Can Wait" campaign (ENews Park Forest)
- A poignant moment for a humble superstar (SI.com)