The Bulls know who they'll play next.
They finish the regular season against the Cleveland Cavaliers Thursday night.
They won't find out who they'll face in the first round of the Playoffs (New York Knicks or Philadelphia 76ers) until later on tonight.
With a little more than 48 hours to go until the postseason begins, playoff races have come down to the final night of the regular season. Fitting when you consider the frantic way the season started. It only makes sense it should end the same way..
The Bulls want to end the season strong against Cleveland and try to build some momentum with only one day to prepare for whoever their opponent may be on Saturday (Evan Turner hopes it's his Sixers team), but they're not the only ones who play on the first day. The Miami Heat and Oklahoma City will also play on Saturday as well.
Read on for more on the this weekends matchups, Evan Turner clarifies earlier statements, K.C. Johnson, Bulls beat writer for the Chicago Tribune shows his postseason ballot and more.
- Bulls to face Sixers or Knicks this weekend (Chicago Tribune)
- Evan Turner says he meant no disrespect (ESPN Chicago)
- K.C. Johnson - 'One Man's Ballot' - (Chicago RedEye)
- Bulls success attributable to Thibodeau? (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Sixers prepping for Bulls (CSNPhilly.com)