When it comes to pizza in Chicago, everyone has their favorite.
I personally enjoy Lou Malnati’s or Marcello’s. For Miami Heat star and Chicago native Dwyane Wade, it’s Beggars Pizza. And Derrick Rose seems to enjoy Giordano’s. So much he purchased an ownership stake in the Chicago-based chain, proving that his knee injury hasn’t slowed his endorsement prospects one bit.
Rose is the first celebrity spokesperson to align himself with the pizza chain in its 40-year existence and will appear in advertising, consumer promotions and charitable efforts associated with the company. He’ll also have his very own signature pizza.
- Derrick Rose teams up with Giordano’s (Crain’s Chicago Business)
- Brian Scalabrine retires from basketball, won't be a Bulls assistant (ESPN Chicago)
- Would trading Carlos Boozer for Kevin Love help the Bulls? (Chicago Bulls Confidential)
- Derrick Rose’s sneaker history (SneakerNews)
- D. Rose Unleashed (YouTube)