As the Bulls prepare to play their last two regular season games, it's a relief to everyone – the team and the fans – that Chicago is finally healthy and ready to compete for an NBA Championship.
Although we may not find out until late Thursday evening who Chicago will play and when, the biggest concern right now is the team building chemistry with one another (especially the starters) and preparing for the “second season.”
The team completed practice this afternoon at the Berto Center, so read on for stories about the health of Derrick Rose after today's session, Rip Hamilton's value going into the Playoffs, Thibodeau won't rest his starters for the Bulls remaining games and more.
- No Setbacks for Derrick Rose in practice (Chicago Tribune)
- Hamilton showing his worth (Hoops World)
- Thibodeau says Bulls don't need rest (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Rip Hamilton vs. Ronnie Brewer (Bleacher Report)
- Bulls not using a lack of respect as motivation (ESPN Chicago)