The 2012 NBA Draft is 23 days away, but mock drafts have popped up all over the Internet. It's universally agreed upon that the New Orleans Hornets, which have the first pick in the draft, will take Chicago native Anthony Davis out of the University of Kentucky.
Davis is the only player in this year's draft who is seen as a franchise-changing prospect. But that's not to say that the 2012 draft class isn't very good. It may be the best we've seen since the 2003 group that featured LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade.
Of course, the question on everyone's mind in Chicago is who will the Bulls select with their pick? Will they keep it or package it and try and trade up?
Aggrey Sam, Bulls beat writer for CSN Chicago, put together his own mock draft with an interesting selection if the player is still on the board when the Bulls are on the clock. Here's a look at some of the other mock drafts from around the web based on who Chicago could select on June 28:
- The Chicago Bulls select Will Barton from Memphis (CSN Chicago)
- The Bulls select John Jenkins from Vanderbilt (NBADraft.net)
- The Bulls select Orlando Johnson from UC Santa Barbara (DraftExpress.com)
- The Bulls select Draymond Green from Michigan State (Bleacher Report)
- The Bulls select Marquis Teague from Kentucky (TheScore.com)