A house fire in Chicago's Pilsen neighborhood Saturday was reportedly sparked by a gas explosion, officials said.
The blast occurred around 5 a.m. in the 1300 block of West Cullerton Street inside a two-story home, according to Chicago Fire Media.
Fire officials called an EMS Plan 1, sending several ambulances to the area.
The Chicago Tribune reports that two women, believed to be in their 20s, were taken to Stroger Hospital in serious-to-critical condition with burns and a third person declined treatment.
The blaze was put out just after 6 a.m., officials said.