Drew Peterson, a former police sergeant, was convicted in September 2012 killing his third wife, Kathleen Savio. His fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, vanished in 2007.
He was sentenced Feb. 21, 2013 to 38 years in prison. His attorneys vowed to appeal.
Peterson is a suspect in Stacy's disappearance but hasn't been charged.
Click below for full coverage of the trial or follow @bjlutz on Twitter for an up-to-the-minute play-by-play during proceedings.
- Day 1: Peterson Trial Begins with Different Explanations of Savio's Death
- Day 2: Judge Could Declare Mistrial in Peterson Case
- Day 3: Judge Denies Motion for Mistrial in Peterson Case
- Day 4: Savio's Sister Testifies
- Day 5: Colleague: Drew Peterson Said Life Would be Better if Savio Were Dead
- Day 6: Savio Slept With Knife Under the Bed
- Day 7: Drew Peterson Gets Brief Visit from Son, Now 18
- Day 7: Friend: Ex-Wife Said Peterson Grabbed Her by Neck
- Day 8: Key Witness Concedes Movie Deal
- Day 9: Judge Mulls Mistrial Motion in Peterson Case
- Day 9: Peterson Judge Allows Cop to Testify on Savio Report
- Day 10: Defense Drops Motion for Mistrial
- Day 10: Judge Again Scolds Prosecutors
- Day 11: Pathologist: Peterson's Third Wife Was Murdered
- Day 12: Judge: Savio Friend "Facially Unreliable"
- Day 13: Head Trauma Expert Details Savio's Injuries
- Day 14: Peterson Juror Recognizes Witness
- Day 14: Jurors Hear Hit Man Testimony
- Day 15: Man Tossed from Peterson Courtroom
- Day 15: Stacy Says Drew Coached Her to Lie
- Day 16: At End of Fourth Week, Prosecutors Sounding Less Confident
- Day 17: Judge Rejects Motion to Acquit Drew Peterson
- Day 17: Will Drew Take the Stand?
- Day 17: Drew Peterson Attorneys Begin Defense
- Day 18: Pathologist "Vehemently" Disagrees With State Witness
- Day 19: Savio Son Never Suspect Dad Had Role in Mom's Death
- Day 19: Attorney: Stacy Considered Extorting Money from Drew
- Day 20: Testimony Wraps; Closing Arguments Next Week
- Day 21: Drew Defense Again Loses Bid for Acquittal
- Day 22: Jurors Hear Closing Arguments
- Day 23: Day 1 of Deliberations: Questions, But No Verdict
- Day 24: Juror Question: "What Does Unanimous Mean?"
- Day 24: Peterson Convicted of First-Degree Murder
- Day 24: Savio Family: "Finally Somebody Heard Kathleen's Cries"
- Day 24: Defense Team Vows Appeal, But Do They Have a Case?
- Day 24: Prosecutor Says He'll "Aggressively" Investigate Stacy Peterson Disappearance
- Day 24: Holdout Juror Says Hearsay Testimony Swayed Him
- Sept. 11: Drew Peterson Fires Defense Attorney
- Sept. 24: Greenberg: Brodsky is a Bully, Dictator
- Sept 25: Drew Peterson Sentencing Could be Delayed
- Oct. 10: New Drew Attorney Files Motion for New Trial
- Oct. 16: Peterson Sentencing Delayed
- Oct. 30: Drew Peterson's Lead Lawyer Steps Down
- Nov. 5: FBI, ISP Search Forest Preserve
- Nov. 16: Attorneys Seek New Trial