Derrick Rose’s signature shoe with adidas has become fairly popular around Chicago, long known as a city whose residents prefer to wear sneakers made by Nike and Jordan Brand.
Since joining the Bulls, Rose’s signature kicks became increasingly popular with kids and can often be spotted on a basketball court or in the streets.
Here's more Bulls news from around the web:
- The ultimate Brian Scalabrine highlight reel (YouTube)
- Why have superstars avoided playing for the Bulls? (Bleacher Report)
- Room service by Michael Jordan? (USA Today)
- Nikola Mirotic won't be joining the Bulls anytime soon (Pippen Ain't Easy)
- Dwyane Wade says the Bulls will suffer without Rose (Chicago Sun-Times)