Maybe Derrick Rose should just skip games against the New York Knicks?
Rose injured his groin last month at home against New York that sidelined him for 12 games. Reports now have surfaced that Rose injured his ankle in Sunday's contest and has been wearing a walking boot since.
So as the Bulls prepare to do battle once again with the Knicks Tuesday night at the United Center -- possibly without D. Rose -- read on for stories about Derrick's injured ankle, if the heavy minutes he plays has a direct correlation to his recent string of injuries, whether the Bulls could possibly win a Playoff series without the MVP and more.
- Derrick Rose in a walking boot (CSN Chicago)
- D. Rose playing too many minutes? (Sportige.com)
- Can the Bulls win in the Playoffs without Rose (Bleacher Report)
- Knicks impressed with Shumpert's defense (Boston Herald)
- Luol Deng will compete for Great Britain in the Summer Olympics (ESPN)