If you've seen film crews buzzing about your neighborhood and wondered what they're up to -- they're probably filming a TV pilot.
Here's the list of pilots shooting in Chicago that Esposito culled:
- "Pleading Guilty," starring Larroquette, is a legal thriller about the goings-on inside a high-powered law firm.
- "Ride-Along," starring Jason Clarke, of "The Brotherhood," and Jennifer Beals, is about a wisecracking Chicago cop.
- "Matadors," starring Michelle Borth of "The Forgotten" and Zach Gilford of "Friday Night Lights," is a melodrama in the vein of "Romeo and Juliet."
- "The Line," starring Rapaport and Walsh as ATF agents.
- "Shameless," starring Macy as the alcoholic father of a large, unconventional family.
- "Firsts," directed by Vaughn, about a couple of guys just out of college and adjusting to the real world. Vaughn was recently spotted shooting at the Choo Choo restaurant in Des Plaines.
If a single one of the shows gets picked up, it could mean $50 million a year for Chicago's economy.