The NBA Draft Combine kicks off this week in Chicago. The annual event held in the Windy City is an opportunity for general managers to converge in one location and evaluate players who could make an immediate impact to their teams or could be groomed and brought along slowly in an attempt to pay dividends down the road.
Looks like the front office has been very active in the pre-draft process. On Friday the Bulls worked out three players and on Monday they will have worked out 12 players by days end, bringing the total to 15 players they could realistically select in the June 28 draft.
Stay tuned to NBC Chicago for coverage of the draft combine media days taking place Thursday and Friday.
- Bulls to target Steve Nash and Jason Kidd in free agency (SI.com)
- Derrick Rose walking with only one crutch (CSN Chicago)
- Rip Hamilton vows to lead the Bulls next season (Bettor.com)
- Father's Day gift ideas for dad, the Bulls fan (Yahoo! Sports)
- Jabari Parker gives 8th grade commencement address (Chicago Tribune)