Police are warning residents about a series of robberies on the city's North Side. In the past few weeks, robbers hit at least five stores in the Lincoln Park neighborhood, police said.
Chicago Police said they are looking for a man and a woman.
Reports indicate one of the robbers enters the store and threatens clerks showing a note saying they're armed with a syringe, knife or a gun, police said.
Police describe one of the robbers as a white man, 25-30 years old, 5'8"-5'9" and 150 to180 pounds, who sometimes wears black sunglasses. The second suspect is described as a white woman, 18-25 years old with long blonde hair, 5'7" and 130 pounds.
Police say the robberies occurred at the following locations:
- 1300 Block of W. Fullerton Ave. on May 15 at approximately 5:28 p.m.
- 1100 Block of W. Webster Ave. on May 17 at approximately 4:50 p.m.
- 2000 Block of N. Clybourn Ave. on May 20 at approximately 11:00 a.m.
- 1200 Block of W. Fullerton Ave. on May 21 at approximately 9:15 a.m.
- 900 Block of W. Webster Ave. on May 22 at approximately 10:09 a.m.
Anyone with information is urged to call police.