The FBI is offering a $15,000 reward for the man dubbed the "bully bandit" after a Saturday bank robbery in the Logan Square. Officials said they believe it's the man's 11th robbery in the Chicago area.
Wearing a black jacket with a black hoodie underneath, the man robbed a Chase Bank branch at 2639 N. Milwaukee at 2:30 p.m., stealing $2,000, officials said.
The "bully bandit," named by the FBI due to his aggressive manner, has hit 11 banks in the Chicago area since November 2012. His first robbery occurred at a North Community Bank at 1600 W. Chicago on Nov. 28
Officials described him as a Hispanic man in his late 20s to early 30s who stands about 5 feet, 7 inches to 5 feet, 8 inches tall. He has a medium build and a mustache, authorities said.
The man is suspected of robbing the following banks over the past year:
- North Community Bank, 1600 W. Chicago, Chicago, IL on Nov. 28, 2012
- Chase Bank, 4440 West North Avenue, Chicago, IL on Dec. 6, 2012.
- PNC Bank, 6620 W Ogden, Berwyn, IL on Dec 11, 2012.
- PNC Bank, 6650 W Cermak, Berwyn, IL on Dec 27, 2012.
- Plaza Bank, 5601 West Belmont, Chicago, IL on January 18, 2013.
- Chase Bank, 5620 West Belmont, Chicago, IL on January 29, 2013.
- Chase Bank, 6532 West Cermak, Chicago, IL on February 11, 2013.
- Chase Bank, 4854 West Irving Park Road, Chicago, IL on February 12, 2013.
- Chase Bank, 3339 W Belmont Ave, Chicago, IL on February 15, 2013
- Plaza Bank, 5601 West Belmont, Chicago, IL on March 29, 2013.
- Chase Bank, 2639 N. Milwaukee. Chicago, IL on April 13, 2013. 2:22PM
Anyone with information should call the FBI at 312-421-6700.