Day two of Chicago's biggest food fest kicks off at 11 a.m. Thursday.
Twenty-two new places to tease your palate are among the restaurants and food trucks available at the five-day event. In all, the 66 establishments will include seven new restaurants, eight new pop-ups and seven new food trucks.
Music headliners Janelle Monáe and Gary Clark Jr. will perform at the Petrillo Music Shell at 5:30 p.m.
Festival hours are 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Wednesday through Friday and 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Pop-Up Restaurants: Jin Ju, Stan's Donuts & Coffee, Brasserie by LM, Punky’s Pizza & Pasta
- Food Trucks: Bombay Wraps, Bridgeport Pasty, Cheesie's, Chicago Cupcake, Chicago Lunchbox, Gino's Steaks Truck, Jerk, Starfruit Café, The Fat Shallot, Windy City Patty Wagon
- 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. Made In Chicago Market
- 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Kidz Zone
- 11:30 a.m. In the Kitchen with Mariano's, Gloria Hafer | After School Matters
- 12 p.m. Paper Arrows performs at the Bud Light Stage
- 12:30 p.m. In the Kitchen with Mariano's, Tony Priolo | Piccolo Sogno & Piccolo Sogna Due
- 1:30 p.m. In the Kitchen with Mariano's, Media Chef: Roz Varon, ABC 7 Eyewitness News Traffic Anchor
- 1:30 p.m. The Locals at the Bud Light Stage
- 2:30 p.m. In the Kitchen with Mariano's, Pure Leaf Celebrity Chef du Jour: Andrew Zimmerman | Sepia
- 3 p.m. Pet Lions performs at the Bud Light Stage
- 3:30 p.m. In the Kitchen with Mariano's, Ken Miller & Greg O’Neill | Pastoral Artisan Cheese, Bread & Wine
- 4:30 p.m. In the Kitchen with Mariano's, Julius Russell | A Tale of Two Chefs Catering Inc.
- 4:45 p.m. Marrow performs at the Bud Light Stage
- 5:30 p.m. Janelle Monáe and Gary Clark Jr. concert at the Petrillo Music Shell, Presented by Illinois Lottery
- 5:30 p.m. In the Kitchen with Mariano's, Ronald E. Taylor & Darius Bright | Windy City Chefs
- 6:30 p.m. Harrison Hudson performs at the Bud Light Stage
- 6:30 p.m. Fear no ART's The Dinner Party featuring Andrew Zimmerman of Sepia at the Pure Leaf Celebrity Chef du Jour tent